Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheel of Time Total War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

Wheel of Time Total War Empty
PostSubject: Wheel of Time Total War   Wheel of Time Total War EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Anyone a fantasy fan? If so then you must have heard of the Wheel of Time. It is one of the best and my favorite fantasy series of all time. I have a modeller a great scripter, and myself currently but could use some help if anyone is interested. We do have some great ideas and Tsarsies can pull just about anything off with his script work. The previous team that I was apart of did get some work done but the leader disappeared with the map and mod folder. We do have some units done and permission from KK to use units he has created. This is a project that will take a long time and I am in no hurry. I plan to empty my plate eventually and work on this only but for now its slow. Its real slow as I haven't even started on a map and would rather have a more experienced mapper on the team than myself. If anyone is interested please let me know. OR if you would just like to post some ideas or suggestions that would be cool too.
Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

Wheel of Time Total War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Time Total War   Wheel of Time Total War EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:39 pm

If anyone is interested in joining this team please let me know.

Some work that has been done....

Spoiler:

Old Preview - Glowbal is no longer active, so we lost some work (map)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Wheel of Time Total War
Page 1 of 1