Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?

Go down 
+3
Navajo Joe
EnglishKnight
y2day
7 posters
AuthorMessage
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? Empty
PostSubject: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:24 am

What do you have in your collection? I have:

Rome TW and BI
Medieval II
Empire
Napoleon

Will I but Shogun II? Well yes I will. Even though I will never mod it (most likely) I will buy it. I love strategy games, and TW has always been my favorite. I will get some enjoyment out of vanilla. I just hope it holds my interested longer than Nap, or Empire did. 2 weeks is about all I could stand before i came back to MEII and mods.
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:30 pm

I own
Medieval
M2TW
RTW and BI
Empire
Napoleon

I will buy Shogun just because I really like strategy games and I buy every TW game.
Back to top Go down
Navajo Joe

Navajo Joe

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:01 am

I Own

Shogun 1 and expansion
MTW1 and expansion
RTW
BI
Alexander
MTW2 & Kingdoms
Empire
NTW

I will definately buy it, really hope it is better than ETW, NTW is alot better
Back to top Go down
Caesar Clivus
Caesar Clivus

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Shogun 1 & the Mongol expansion
MTW1 and Viking expansion
RTW
BI
M2TW & Kingdoms (obviously Very Happy )
Empire.

At this stage I will be buying Shogun. Partly for the nostalgia value as I LOVED Shogun 1, partly for the setting and partly because I love strategy games & TW games.
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

PostSubject: Re: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Even though Im not happy that shogun 2 isnt modable. It does look like a very good game. A big improvment over ETW and NTW.
Back to top Go down
Caesar Clivus
Caesar Clivus

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Yeah but before it was released, ETW was supposed to be a big improvement over M2TW...
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 am

all games but Alexander and Napoleon...
Back to top Go down
Hrobatos
Modder
Modder
Hrobatos

Rep : 21

PostSubject: Re: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:40 am

I never played Alexander, only some mods for it

I played for 1h then deleted it Mad didnt liked it
Back to top Go down
Iberia Auxilia

Iberia Auxilia

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:15 am

I have RTW, RTW:BI, M2TW and ETW.
I had a demo version of MTW. Damn.. I can't play it coz I have played so much high graphic games and its camera controls seems to be madness. Then I tried RTW demo with the battle of Trebia. Then I bought it. RTW is my intro to TW world. Then I tried BI but don't like it after all. So it made way for M2TW. I loved it since I played the Tutorial. So I followed the mods and found SS to be a suitable mod for me. Also I tried ETW. ETW never featured the 17th Century warfare e.g. Thirty Years' War. And there are so much sound bugs, and the time frame is so small, I stopped playing it. I don't bought NTW too because my computer won't handle it well. Not sure about S2TW. Since I am not interested in Japanese history, I am most likely not to buy it. I will wait for R2TW or M3TW or hopefully better E2TW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:17 pm

I have the Following:

Medieval Total War
--Viking Invasion

Shogun Total War
--Mongol Invasion

Rome Total War
--Barbarian Invasion
--Alexander

Medieval 2 Total War
--Kingdoms

Empire Total War

And ya I will buy Shogun 2 but maybe not for a few months after release especially if its a buggy as Empire was LOL
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

PostSubject: Re: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:29 pm

I might wait for S2TW to become cheaper before I buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?   What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Total War games do you own? and will you buy Shogun II?
Page 1 of 1