Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shogun II Total War Background Competition @ the .org

Go down 
AuthorMessage
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

Shogun II Total War Background Competition @ the .org Empty
PostSubject: Shogun II Total War Background Competition @ the .org   Shogun II Total War Background Competition @ the .org EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 am

Brought to you by our comrades at arms over at the .Org

(a big thank you to CA's Photoshop artist Mark for creating this stunning image for us )

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to welcome you all to the .Org's Shogun 2: Total War Desktop Background competition!

What's this about?

The aim of the competition is simple: create a desktop background for Shogun II: Total War!

Why would I do that ?

Aha, for our fantastic prize of course!

The good people of the Creative Assembly have promised a signed copy of Napoleon : Total War - Imperial Edition

Talk about a collector's item, eh

I want the prize! How much time do I have to make the most brilliant wallpaper ever and to destroy the competition?

You'll get four weeks from now on to work on your submission. Everybody is allowed to participate!

The submission thread is right HERE

But, but, but, the submission thread is still closed.

Patience, young padawan. The thread will be opened on Monday August 16th, the official kick-off date of this contest.

I'm the greatest! I don't need no competition! Hand me over that prize already!

No, you're just being lazy. Create a stunning wallpaper, now

Help! I want that prize but I can't post at the .Org.

This is probably because you don't have an account yet. Just register at our forums (http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/index.php) and you'll be able to participate.

Don't worry about the junior membership; everybody is allowed to take part in this contest.

Who do I have to bribe?

Once the submission period is over, we'll create a poll that will run for about a week.

After the poll is closed, the infallible and unbribable jury consisting of three CA members, namely :

- Lead Artist for Total War, Kevin McDowell,

- PR and Online Manager Mark O’Connell and

- the famous, one and only Craig Laycock (marketing) who was so kind to help us with the organisation of this event. Thank you very much, good sir!

will pick the winner out of the five submissions that came out first in the poll.

As soon as these wise men have taken their decision, the winner will be announced and be put in contact with CA.

All that's left for me now, is to wish you all the best of luck

Originally posted by Aragon on TWC. LINK

Back to top Go down

Shogun II Total War Background Competition @ the .org
Page 1 of 1