Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where in the world are you?

Go down 
+20
Hrobatos
Lord Lancelot
Snelhest
SoulBlade
zlikovac
Preachercheeze
Ichon
Red October
TheColdTruth
Pixel
Navajo Joe
Mazzi
Rogal Dorn
EnglishKnight
Caesar Clivus
xXEsotericXx
Rozanov
CamilleBonaparte
Beorn of Carrock
y2day
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

Rep : 1

Where in the world are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:24 am

Quote :
Battle for the Baltic 2 has Sweden in it

I know, but is BftB2 a submod for SS or is it a seperate mod? (haven't figured that one out) scratch
Back to top Go down
Navajo Joe

Navajo Joe

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:08 am

Preachecheese,

Its very much a sub mod and superb to say the least
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm

well... one has to try it out then.... Very Happy

btw... which faction was sacrificed to get Sweden?
Back to top Go down
Navajo Joe

Navajo Joe

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Caesar removed Ireland to make space for Sweden. I played as Sweden, when I Beta tested, they have an excellent array of units. My favourite is the Swedish Lancers and Scandinavian Men at Arms. At the end it was me vs HRE, everybody else destroyed, the size of HRE miltiary force was 4 times bigger than my army
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 am

nice...

but this was a off topic discussion... so back to business... where in the world are ye? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Lancelot

Lord Lancelot

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:45 am

Hello , whoah, here is people from all world , cool,
I am born in Latvia, you all must know the city Riga, capital of Latvia, I live in Riga, very beautiful city, here is many old castles , when teutons left Livonia here stays their castles they are awaysome Smile

Sory for bad english Sad
Back to top Go down
Caesar Clivus
Caesar Clivus

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:02 am

OMG you live in Riga? I am so jealous! I have read so much of Riga's history Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord Lancelot

Lord Lancelot

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:39 am

Yes rigt there Smile Just sad that Latvia is so young , not like France or England, these countries have very old history Smile
Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Wow we certainly cross the globe. Thanks everyone for sharing. I want to travel sooooo bad. I have wanted to see the world ever since I was a kid. I have never been off the east coast US. Sad But plan to change that one day.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lancelot

Lord Lancelot

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Heh, you have all chances to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 am

Quote :
Yes rigt there Just sad that Latvia is so young , not like France or England, these countries have very old history

naaah... the free nation of Latvia might be young, but the people there have lived there for many a century... Even though Finland has been independent for only 80 years or so, they have considered them selfs finnish since a millennia... I mean, Sweden (where I come from) ain't older than 900 years or so, compared to Denmark which is 1200 years old (give or take)...

be proud of your heritage still... you come from a nation with a great history for your people... cheers
Back to top Go down
Hrobatos
Modder
Modder
Hrobatos

Rep : 21

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Well I'm in Croatian, very hot here, 36 Celsius, but what I hear all of Europe is that way, even Moscow, Berlin and Finland!

we are use to this temperatures in summer, but hod do Russians or Finns feel at 35+ Celsius?
Back to top Go down
Amon Amarth 930
Modder
Modder
Amon Amarth 930

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:47 am

First post in this forum Smile

And i´m from Germany - North-Rhine-Westphalia.
In the moment here is a very cloudy sky :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.totalwar-zone.de/forum/gothic-total-war/medieval-2-to
Pentecostal Knight

Pentecostal Knight

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm from USA Central Florida born and raised but all my family is from New York and Pennsylvania, I'm half German but I have some English and Sicilian blood in me so GO Holy Roman Empire that's my favorite faction in SS glad to see so many America's here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 pm

I'm from Greece Athens .
Back to top Go down
gracul

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Kraków, Poland.
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Quote :
Kraków, Poland.

I have always wanted to visit poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Looks like I might be the only from Canada on here LOL

St.Thomas, Ontario
Back to top Go down
Elphir

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm from the Netherlands.
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:05 am

Quote :
I'm from the Netherlands

Im visiting the netherlands on my holiday to europe soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where in the world are you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2