Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where in the world are you?

Go down 
+20
Hrobatos
Lord Lancelot
Snelhest
SoulBlade
zlikovac
Preachercheeze
Ichon
Red October
TheColdTruth
Pixel
Navajo Joe
Mazzi
Rogal Dorn
EnglishKnight
Caesar Clivus
xXEsotericXx
Rozanov
CamilleBonaparte
Beorn of Carrock
y2day
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

Where in the world are you? Empty
PostSubject: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:26 pm

I'm currently in Raliegh North Carolina, but home is Virginia. Should be heading back there this friday. training should be done then its back to work. I can look in th admin panel and see where people are loggin on from. It is close to actual position but not quite so don't get all paraniod. lol I thought it was interesting right after I announced the forum on TWC, I had members from California to Greece checking this place out. I thought that was pretty cool. SO where you from guys and how you spending your summer?
Back to top Go down
Beorn of Carrock

Beorn of Carrock

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Athens, Greece. Congrats for making this site, y2day and co!
Back to top Go down
CamilleBonaparte

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

I live in Los Angeles, California, but have a lot of family in North Carolina and have been there a few times.
Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Thank you guys for joining. I have never been out west just up and down the east coast.

WE GOT CALI IN THE HOUSE!
Back to top Go down
Rozanov

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:50 pm

I'm in the hills of West Wales - where the weather has been wet, windy and wild.
Back to top Go down
xXEsotericXx

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 pm

I'm from Amsterdam City - The Netherlands

Evening all rabbit !
Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Amsterdam! If I was in Amsterdam the country of my ancestors I would be stoned and getting laid. Laughing

How is the weather over there now? A co-worker of mine just came back from business in Sweden and he said it was really nice this time of year. He goes to Sweden and I go to North Carolina. Life just isn't fair sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Caesar Clivus
Caesar Clivus

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:16 am

Adelaide, Australia
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:06 am

hi guys,

Melbourne Australia is where I live although I am English
Back to top Go down
Caesar Clivus
Caesar Clivus

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:13 am

Ah a fellow Aussie. Or at least a fellow person located in Australia Smile
Back to top Go down
Rogal Dorn

Rogal Dorn

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:46 am

Hah, someone else from Virginia. Northern, southern, or western? I'm stuck down here in Williamsburg!
Back to top Go down
Mazzi

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:02 am

I was born in Las Palmas, Canary. But currently I live in Njarðvík, Iceland.
Back to top Go down
Navajo Joe

Navajo Joe

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:44 pm

I was born in Sydney Australia, but live now Nr Bristol, England.

On the 27th of July I will be going on holiday to Mallorca for three S's, Sun, Sea and ......Sangria

Last edited by Navajo Joe on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pixel
Admin
Admin
Pixel

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Why is everyone moving to colder places? Razz

I'm from the middle of one of the best countries ever, Holland Very Happy

Oh and im spending my vacation by working my ass off Razz But ill go to Italy in 1,5 week
Back to top Go down
TheColdTruth

TheColdTruth

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Another east coaster here! Boston Massachusetts
Back to top Go down
Red October
Local Moderator
Red October

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:34 pm

I am currently in Calgary ,Alberta of Canada. My hometown is Amherst in Nova Scotia. I moved from the East coast to the West just this summer. I am proud to be an "East Coaster"
Back to top Go down
Ichon

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Born in Ft Lauderdale Florida but grew up in Alaska and NW. Been in Denver a few years now but I've lived in Germany and Japan. Germany as exchange student and Japan in the military.
Back to top Go down
Caesar Clivus
Caesar Clivus

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:30 am

Denver is a beautiful city. I stayed there a few days with a friend while I was on my way home from Albuquerque. Reminded me a lot of my home town here in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 am

Apparently I am the only Swede here for the moment Razz From Gothenburg, Sweden... but aiming on moving to more southern places, namely Falkenberg (130 kilometers south of Gothenburg Razz)

I am also studying to be a history and geography teacher which might be my contribution to modding... Razz
Back to top Go down
zlikovac

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:03 am

Novi Sad, Serbia
Back to top Go down
SoulBlade

SoulBlade

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Bulgaria, the only medieval kingdom missing in the mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snelhest

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Near Gothenburg, Sweden here.
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:25 am

Quote :
Bulgaria, the only medieval kingdom missing in the mod

IMHO Sweden should be in the late era campaign, but that don't seem to happen either.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 am

@Snelhest: Mölndal eller??? Smile
Back to top Go down
Caesar Clivus
Caesar Clivus

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 am

Quote :
IMHO Sweden should be in the late era campaign, but that don't seem to happen either.. Wink

Battle for the Baltic 2 has Sweden in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the world are you?   Where in the world are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where in the world are you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next