Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL

Go down 
+3
Navajo Joe
Rozanov
y2day
7 posters

Round Shields Early Era - Good or Bad?
Good
Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL I_vote_lcap89%Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Bad
Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL I_vote_lcap11%Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL Empty
PostSubject: Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL   Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 am

POLL: Round Shields Good or Bad?

Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL 2i89ob6

Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL Fdu61j

Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL 24g2i9y

First does anyone have a problem with the current menu, loading screens, faction icons, UIs, strat map banners, or any other graphical changes in 6.3?

6.3 is great but now that it is released we can start to look at what else can be done to improve SS.

I want to work on a submod but not sure where to start. I know I want the round early era shields (if people like), a few more small changes to the User Interface (maybe), and some battle banner changes. I will take suggestions here and also would love to hear opinions of the current release of SS.

I think bringing back the Timurids was a good idea but still people want Georgia in there. Replace ireland for georgia was the easy way to do this. Well now the Tims have that spot, so who would go now for georgia? Any other suggestions for a submod let me know.
Back to top Go down
Rozanov

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL   Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 am

I prefer the current pointy shields (not the round ones.)

I'd leave the factions alone for now unless you're doing a regional mod.

Back to top Go down
Navajo Joe

Navajo Joe

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL   Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:26 pm

y2day,

I really prefer the rounds shields, as for Georgia, I would like to see an Iberian faction removed, preferably Portugal or Aragon
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL   Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:08 pm

I wouldnt mind if the crusader states faction shield could be changed because it looks very bland.
Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL   Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:12 am

I agree about the Crusaders shield and might redo it. It was an early shield and I never went back and improved it.

The round shields were going to be for early era only but might hold off on that for now.

I think we can find enough redundent units without removing a faction for georgia. I really wanted to here public opinion and kick the bees nest. Gets people talking and interested in a mod.

The units that where proposed to be removed right away got me a little worried as they are some fan favorites. Even if they are fantasy units the shit would really hit the fan so to speak. Now we are looking at the EDU a lot closer, we have PB invloved (that is always best) so I think we will find the space without upsetting too many people. YOu can't please them all.
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL   Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Round shields FTW....

also, the loading/splash screen with the man standing with his sword in hand is just plain... silly... I get the impression that this is what Aragorn, son of Arathorn would look like if I imported him into the game Mount and Blade...

shouldn't it be possible to make a submod that exchanges certain factions and adds others??? for example, a submod that adds Georgia and you can choose which one that should be removed (portugal, Lithuania, Norway for example) or/and adds Sweden and removes something or other???

Back to top Go down
Historydude

Historydude

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL   Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:58 pm

I hate round shields xD i feel alone...
Back to top Go down
Iberia Auxilia

Iberia Auxilia

PostSubject: Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL   Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:34 am

Originally posted by Omega/Historydude Razz
Quote :
I hate round shields xD i feel alone...
Don't worry. I am at your back, dude. I love those Triangular shields!! Cool
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL   Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 am

I love the look of those round shields Cool
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

PostSubject: Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL   Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:40 am

round shields early era

kite shields late era...

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL   Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL Empty

Back to top Go down

Stainless Steel 6.3 - whats what? Round Shield POLL
Page 1 of 1