Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red October
Local Moderator
Red October

Rep : 4

Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel!   Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to the AAR Section for the Stainless Steel Forum.

Here you can post your AARs ( After-Action-Reports ) to show the community the story you would like to tell. Anything goes really as it is left to the imagination of what makes its appearance here.

I am personally an AARist and enjoy putting down my thoughts for others to see and read. When I had seen this forum started up, I jumped at the chance to help guide the AAR section as I feel on other sites it can be pushed aside in favour of other categories.

Hopefully once the site gathers a good user-base, we can all get this place up and running.

Thnx,

Red October.
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel!   Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:55 pm

I would be interested in writing a few AAR's. I read a couple on TWC and they are good reads.

Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel!   Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 pm

I enjoyed writing one from a Kievan Rus assassins point of view. I lost the save file, but the story was really good. Well atleast I thought it was. If i ever find the time I would love to write another one.
Back to top Go down
Red October
Local Moderator
Red October

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel!   Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:42 am

Yeah I have a couple on the go right now on TWC but I currently do not have the time presently to update them. I am going for a medics course tomorrow and will be MIA for almost three weeks so that I have my full attention to pass. So do not think I disappeared, I will return lol.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lancelot

Lord Lancelot

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel!   Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 am

Ahh damn, i just started in TWC New AAR (From North to South) but only then i find this forum Sad
Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel!   Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:34 pm

No worries Lord Lancelot - Post it here as well.

I have been thinking of getting some badges or some cool signatures for AAR writers and other people that contribute to the community here.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lancelot

Lord Lancelot

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel!   Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:59 am

Hmm, okey i will start it here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel!   Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the AAR Forum for Stainless Steel!
Page 1 of 1