Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHIP - Combined Historical Improvement Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rozanov

Rep : 3

CHIP - Combined Historical Improvement Project Empty
PostSubject: CHIP - Combined Historical Improvement Project   CHIP - Combined Historical Improvement Project EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:43 am

Work on CHIP continues.

While the twcentre seems to be inaccessible I'll summarise progress so far:

The basic idea is to combine the various sub-mods of RollingWave, Byzantium guard, Fair Prince, soulson and myself.
We have three keen beta testers (if they are still interested.) Caesar Clivus is also on board.

None of the main parts are quite finished, and it looks like there is much work to do to get them to work together.

Currently I'm doing some scripts and working on the EDB, whilst everyone else is working away on their projects.

Today I finished a totally unoriginal power centre garrison script. Started from some rubbish I wrote ages ago, and through trial and error
it has ended up as a clone of what you can easily find in Mod Workshop. It seems there are some things you can only do properly one way after all.
Back to top Go down

CHIP - Combined Historical Improvement Project
Page 1 of 1