Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RozMod for SS6.3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozanov

Rep : 3

RozMod for SS6.3 Empty
PostSubject: RozMod for SS6.3   RozMod for SS6.3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Have made a very cautious start on this project.

my revised sett mech / EDB seems to be doing a good job of restricting income - at least for scotland anyway - only another 24 (?) factions to test Wink
should work better for 2TPY. Have yet to get that working as I'm reluctant to start messing with the campaign script until certain issues are sorted out.

testing today - found that the wooden forts on campaign map turn into stone forts on battle maps.
(but they are temporary and the ai does like sitting in them rather than defending cities or if it has lost a region.)

had a look at character traits - I am tempted to remove the slave faction merchant can't move trait/triggers completely.

Back to top Go down
Rozanov

RozMod for SS6.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RozMod for SS6.3   RozMod for SS6.3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Have released the Test module 5 - which brings in the perm stone forst and elementary 2 turns per year to the mod.
available from the twcenter download section.
feedback welcome!
Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

RozMod for SS6.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RozMod for SS6.3   RozMod for SS6.3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Cool, Roz Smile

I love perm. forts.
Back to top Go down
Rozanov

RozMod for SS6.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RozMod for SS6.3   RozMod for SS6.3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:48 am

currently playing around with the descr_strat to buff some settlements:
adding a few ports, barracks, markets, religious buildings etc.

all of which increase the money supply for most factions - so may need to nerf the SIF for trade income to keep money under control.
Back to top Go down
Rozanov

RozMod for SS6.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RozMod for SS6.3   RozMod for SS6.3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:06 pm

RozMod now up to Test module 9 which has nearly all the main features of the old RozMod except the all towns start map.

currently working on the all towns section -have working version but need to sort out various issues.

hope to make available in next week or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RozMod for SS6.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RozMod for SS6.3   RozMod for SS6.3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RozMod for SS6.3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stainless Steel :: The Forge :: Stainless Steel Sub Mods (Development)-
Jump to: