Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New members

Go down 
+6
Scandal
rudy727
EnglishKnight
Radboud
y2day
Hrobatos
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hrobatos
Modder
Modder
Hrobatos

Rep : 21

New members Empty
PostSubject: New members   New members EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Considering that these kind of forums usualy can never reach size anywhere near to TWC or similar forums, I think it would be cool so every member can introduce himself when arrives here.

so I'm Hrobatos, some of you may know me from TWC.

I'm from Croatia, and I'm team leader and modeler/skinner of Adriatic Total War also I am lead researcher for Second Age Total War
I'm interested in modding, history especially Croatia and Balkan during 6-13 century, and WW2 as well.

My favourite games are Medieval and Rome Total War, Mount&Blade, Cod 4 and PES serial
Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

Rep : 16

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Welcome Hrobatos! good to see a new member join, it has been a while. You are right most of these off shot forums never get very large and most quickly die out. I hope that is not the fate of this forum. I am open to suggestions and any help that is offered. I want to make this place a welcome place to modders and fans of mods. With easy to find downloads and answers to questions. I would also appreciate you guys spreading the word over at TWC that this forum is up and open for business. A few motivated individuals can really make a difference. I hope a few come along that share my vision. Anyway its good to have you and I hope your mod team decides to take advantage of the services this forum is offering.

y
Back to top Go down
Radboud
Modder
Modder
Radboud

Rep : 24

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Hi, I'm Radboud Razz and I'm interested in modding as well. I'm dutch (from the Netherlands/Holland) and I might have a suggestion :

Have you linked your site with google? When I try to search for "stainlesssteel forum" I get linked to twc (this might not be important).

Last edited by Radboud on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Radboud - I have registered the url with google but it still hasn't shown up. Its been a few weeks but still nothing. Sad
Back to top Go down
Radboud
Modder
Modder
Radboud

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:37 pm

That is a shame, maybe you could contact them (you probably did already)? I hope it works out, I gues I'll have to come here by using the link at twc. Wink
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

Rep : 6

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Im EnglishKnight and you've probably seen me on twc a few times. I was born in england but moved out to Australia with my parents when I was 3 years old. Been living in melbourne for the past 20 years.

I have a big interest in modding(teaching myself to use gimp to make faction symbols and those sort of graphics) and medieval england, The napoleonic wars.

My favourite games are the fifa series, all total war games and assassins creed.
Back to top Go down
rudy727

Rep : 1

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:38 am

hey im rudy..

im full mexican [blood and culturally]..
born in the the US.. not a fan though.. [non-patriotic]..

random facts:
-i have a huge interest in ancient and medieval warfare.. pretty knowledgeable about that stuff.. i like Greece.. Carthage.. and Roman ancient history.. and French.. Crusader.. and Holy Roman Empire medieval history..

-i watch and play Football.. so EnglishKnight.. if you got fifa 10 on Xbox.. let me know..
huge fanatic of football.. AS Roma is my team..

-i rarely use capitals..

-im a 'dot' person..

-and i read philosophy.. science.. history.. math.. and a few other things..

(:

Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:14 am

Hello rudy, welcome to the SS.

A mexican born in the US but not a fan. Maybe if you where born in mexico you would have a different opinion? I mean people are willing to die to cross the boarder from mexico into the US. That must mean something huh?
Back to top Go down
rudy727

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 pm

hi.. thanks..

ha yea well im grateful and love the country.. i just dont identify as an american.. and i disagree too much with our politics.. this country is too religious.. [not saying that mexico isnt].. this country has the capacity and the intelligence to move on from religious influence on important debates [mexico is too corrupt to do such a thing].. religion is fine.. but too many things in this country are faith driven and try to use it as support.. which i think is not very efficient.. for example.. gay marriage.. some went as far as saying 'God meant it to be between a man and a woman'.. i have a huge problem with that.. its bad support.. not credible argument..

ha sorry for length..

but yea.. i think its great that you could be YOU in this country.. amongst many others.. this country helps out financially quite a bit.. just our diplomacy and history im not proud of.. i like our WWII history though ha.. good stuff..

off note.. god i love the fact that they decided to go back to Shogun.. when medieval came out.. i told my friend that they should remake shogun.. now THAT would be great.. and then empire came out.. which i wasnt too fond of.. [not a big fan of that type of warfare].. and now that shogun is coming out im SUPER excited ha.. good stuff.. i could already imagine the mods.. (:
Back to top Go down
Radboud
Modder
Modder
Radboud

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:23 pm

The problem with politics is that you can only go wrong, my country hasn't had a good politician since Johan de Witt (he lived less than 400 years ago) and the politicians before him didn't do that well either Razz.

I've heard from Jaketh at twc that CA won't support modding for Shogun2, CA is trying to make friends I guess. Mad
Back to top Go down
Scandal

Rep : 0

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:11 am

Hey everyone, my im Scandal (real name Greg) fairly new to the TWC communitry but have been playing SS for a while now and its pretty much the reason im back into PC gaming so i have alot to thank it for Very Happy .

Im definitley a fan of all history but something about the medieval era (specifically early medieval) has always intersted me more.

Other hobbies include music (playing guitar in a band and so on) and sports and the general sort of stuff.

So yeah thanks for reading king
Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Welcome Scandal, good to have you with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Iberia Auxilia

Iberia Auxilia

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 am

Hi, I am Iberia Auxilia
I am from Myanmar, insignificant country in SE Asia. Very Happy Some of you may recognize me coz I have been in TWC for some 6 months. I am very much interested in history, paleontology and philosophy. A fan of western history and M2TW.

Long Live TWC and SS. Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Hrobatos
Modder
Modder
Hrobatos

Rep : 21

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:48 am

Mianmar? Burma?

I know that country, I'm good with geography as anyone interested in history has to be
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:36 am

Yo... preachercheeze (sic!) here... real name Andreas, and I am from Sweden... 31 y of age and studying to be a teacher in history and physical geography for the higher ages (13 - 99)... I am really into history and climatic/geomorphological processes and am little of a pain to play against in Trivial Pursuit (according to the missus) Razz

I usually help out in the SS forums answering questions or providing some historical views of the medieval times (although I am not a savant in THAT category, more good in the general history from neolithic times to modern times Smile)

also politically active in the social democratic workers party (SAP) here in Sweden... right now we are in the middle of an election and the left wing isn't doing all too good unfortunatly... No so it seems we will have four more years with the right wings unfair politics... 👎

ach, well... that's me... Razz
Back to top Go down
dannyalex

dannyalex

Rep : 14

New members Empty
PostSubject: New members   New members EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:34 pm

hi dont have the time now to tell more now cause i am looking for something who someone force me to do .....put the kids for sleep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

Rep : 6

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Welcome dannyalex good 2 have u with us Smile
Back to top Go down
y2day
Admin
Admin
y2day

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rane

Rane

Rep : 4

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:04 am

Hello there!

I be Rane!

A 2D Artist who is also been a student at college studying 3d modelling but... I still need to get in the swing of things before i can fully help out in 3d again! Was asked to join this forum once I was accepted in the second age mod for MTW2.

More about me hmm...

Eh I am from scotland.. I love being scottish and am very open about it. I am a big fan of bevy(scottish slang for beer) and am used to a few beatens from my girlfriend from working away on an art piece for too long and not giving her attention haha!

Apart from that a young, confident, kilt wearing, haggis eating lad who just wants to keep learning more and more about 2d/3d art and the modding of games!
Back to top Go down
Radboud
Modder
Modder
Radboud

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:06 am

Welcome the did you take a look in the Forge?
Back to top Go down
Rane

Rane

Rep : 4

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:07 am

Just taking a look now matie! Smile
Back to top Go down
Radboud
Modder
Modder
Radboud