Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

Rep : 1

Suggestion thread Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion thread   Suggestion thread EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:03 am

I was wondering if this thread from the TWC-forums should also be here or maybe a new one... I start a new one and the admin/mods can choose to delete, encourage, hang me or whatever for starting this...

I have some suggestions for the upcoming release...

1) Some provinces and settlements needs to be revised IMO... eg. Skara in Sweden is a fort when in reality, Skara was a city with a strong religious power (Skara domkyrka 'grand church')... also, in the early campaign, Sweden had only three settlements that could have been considered cities, namely Lödöse in western Sweden along the Göta river, Skara and Sigtuna near Uppsala...

this is only one example.... there are more such, like names for the scandinavian settlements (Oslo should be Christiania)...

2) also, is it possible to adjust the AI "intelligens" accordingly to the command stars given??? IMHO, the only effect command has right now is morale... what I am after is a "stupid" AI if it is controlled by captains and a "smart" AI if it's controlled by Mr. Whoopassbeater...

eg. a captain let's his poorly trained cavalry storm right ahead into stakes and the peasants run right into a charging cavalry.... but Mr. Whoopassbeater nows better and sends his spear militias through the stakes first, flank with his cavalry and attack the poor buggers in the a**...

I don't know if it is possible to have AI triggers from command stars, but it feels like it should be possible maybe... scratch

Back to top Go down
Caesar Clivus
Caesar Clivus

Rep : 2

Suggestion thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion thread   Suggestion thread EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 am

I think suggestions should stay on TWC for now. Better to keep them all in the one spot.
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

Rep : 1

Suggestion thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion thread   Suggestion thread EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:23 am

will do then... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion thread   Suggestion thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion thread
Page 1 of 1