Stainless Steel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stainless Steel

Medieval II Total War - Kingdoms most popular modification Stainless Steel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Worship of Kong

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Navajo Joe

Navajo Joe

Rep : 5

The Worship of Kong Empty
PostSubject: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:16 am

Brothers of the Forum,

I Kardinal Navajo Joe, Inquistor of the Khurch of Kong, declare this forum as a place to acknowledge the one and only Mod God, known as King Kong. This place will be a sanctuary for the P-ape and the Kardinals from TWC, where we can mediate and reflect on the divine Stainless Steel. Here we can welcome new members to the Khurch who believe in the one and only Stainelss Steel and train many new Acolytes to venture into TWC forums and preach the teachings of King Kong.

Beware brothers the heretics will come to challenge us here, we need to stand our ground here and prepare to fight them whereever they choose battle.

Kardinal Navajo Joe
Back to top Go down
Preachercheeze

Preachercheeze

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:10 am

All hail to Kong!!!Very Happy

The Worship of Kong Hagel_1198011220_1750261

no.... wait a minute.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Rogal Dorn

Rogal Dorn

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:06 am

While I fight in the Emperor's name only, this "King Kong," through his masterful skill, has allowed me to conquer the enemies of ancient Terra (such strange people, with names like the "French" and the "Danes"). For this, I shall acknowledge his ability and pay fealty. What kind of tribute is customary?
Back to top Go down
Navajo Joe

Navajo Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 am

Rogal Dorn,

The only tribute you need to give brother Rogal Dorn is your loyalty to Stainless Steel, The Khurch and King Kong. It is very important that you spread the word of Kong in whichever forum you are in, but beware of the heretics and unbelievers as they will challenge your belief.

Sorry for the late response, but I have been busy chasing heretics in the TWC forum, me and my Knights of The Holy Banana have been tracking a filthy heathen!
Back to top Go down
Rogal Dorn

Rogal Dorn

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Very well, I shall add a banana to my shrine to the Emperor. Surely both His Majesty and King Kong like the fruit. By all means Brother Navajo Joe, purge the heretics. I call it housekeeping.
Back to top Go down
cedric37
Modder
Modder
cedric37

Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:47 am

Hello dear brothers, i come here with some news from the P-Ape himself and he fares well.
So do i and i humbly burn a banana candle in the name of our Ape God!
Long live Kong, the banana and the steel that never stains !
Kardinal Cédric37.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:59 pm

I, Lord Kilard pledge my undying soul to the P-Ape and the Khurch of Kong in the hopes of smearing the non-believers from one end of this planet to the other for the Great King Kong !!
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Lord Kilard may I suggst visiting our holy Khurch at Twcenter http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:58 am

Quote :
Lord Kilard may I suggst visiting our holy Khurch at Twcenter http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314

Meh thats alot of reading ........ 1842 posts to be exact

I think i'll pass
Back to top Go down
EnglishKnight
Staff Member
Staff Member
EnglishKnight

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:26 am

No simply go to the last page and say your support for Kong
Back to top Go down
Navajo Joe

Navajo Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 am

Lord Kilard,

As English Knight as stated, just go the thread and post your devotion to the one and only Mod God, King Kong. It is him that has created this most wonderful world of 'Stainless Steel' for us to enjoy. It is our duty to pay homage for this outstanding creation.

regards
Kardinal Navajo Joe Chief Inquistor of the Khurch of Kong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worship of Kong   The Worship of Kong Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worship of Kong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stainless Steel :: The Den :: The Khurch of Kong-
Jump to: